CraftPoint Concepts is a rapidly growing commercial millwork manufacturer. We specialize in high quality millwork for the food service industry throughout the United States. We are looking for a highly-motivated candidate that is familiar with cabinetry and the millwork industry.
This is a full time hourly position. The candidate may have the opportunity to work in all aspects of the millwork process: In-shop fabrication, assembly, and installation. An overnight stay may be required once every few months if a project is beyond a normal day’s travel. If you are a candidate that is highly skilled in one aspect of the millwork process and willing to learn the other aspect, CraftPoint may be willing to help train the right candidate
Primary Job Responsibilities include:
1. Providing high quality fabrication and assembly of casework and millwork in our shop
2. Installation of casework and architectural millwork with high precision on the job sites.
1. Experience in millwork related power hand tools
2. Ability to operate shop equipment, including but not limited to: table saws, miter saws, etc.
3. The ability to read blue prints
4. Knowledge of working with plastic laminate
5. Be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
6. Must have a valid driver license and clean driving record.
7. Must be able to work well with our team
8. Must have a proven ability to deliver high quality millwork
9. Possess a minimum of 3 years of experience in custom commercial or residential architectural millwork and finish carpentry